Monday, 1 August 2011

Designer Horse Box

A old project to design a good looking horsebox, the construction is realistic based on existing chassis. Designed to be customized in both appearance and functionality.
The project wasnt the most interesting thing but was quite challenging and is something down to earth for my portfolio.





23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks you have provided the nice blogs for us, I am glad about you.
empire

Gujjar rehman said...

Hansen, I gave it my best shot for the NET, getting up early Saturday and writing for our first edition (the Bulldog). Didn't want to try to cut the salami too thin by having a separate item on the NET.
But thanks for asking.Apple passbook store cards

Robert Jennifer said...

My partner and i wonder how you will bought so good. HaHa! That is usually a amazing blog, a great deal of issues that I will wind up in. Something My partner and i simply want to say will be that your particular design is so perfect! For more info visit on vaporizers australia

Robert Jennifer said...

I simply get a crucial information right here and additionally this is often really Maine I trying. because of your current posting.recuperar hd

Unknown said...

That horse box was so SWAG! it is so damn cool dude and it looks like a million dollar box for me, why not try to put it on a Ferrari or Lamborghini I'm sure it will be popular and may go viral. Purchase Soundcloud Followers

purv said...

i used to be appreciating viewing personnel seven days every week. Once regarding for my state of affairs bought a complete smaller from their website... Merry Christmas Wishes
merry christmas messages
merry christmas messages
merry christmas quotes

Unknown said...

olympics closing ceremony playlist

Unknown said...

Exclusive Collection of Salwar Suit and Many More…
We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
Plz visit:- Bridal sarees

Anonymous said...

You can buy from our large and diverse collection of salwar kameez, party wear suits, Bollywood collection, cotton Kurtis, Anarkali suits, Bollywood saree and many other products.....
We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
Plz visit:- Lehenga

Niya Shah said...

A movie is used for an entertainment of busy people.
By seeing movie person experiences refreshment from their day to day life.
For watching movie plz visit following site:-
kingsman: the golden circle full movie download kickass torrent
kingsman: the golden circle full movie the piratebay

Unknown said...

In situation they are interested in your items then they will straight purchase your solutions online. buy real usa facebook likes

Billy. said...

After I read and try to understand this article in conclusion amazingwe are all around thankful for the closeness of this article can merge stunningly all the all the all the more learning for every last one of us. grateful to you.


Accountants Brighton

Billy. said...

Amazing and extremely cool thought and the subject at the highest point of brilliance and I am cheerful to this post..Interesting post! Much obliged for composing it. What's the issue with this sort of post precisely? It takes after your past rule for post length and in addition clearness

Tax Advisors

Billy said...

Astoundingly incomprehensible post. I in a general sense found your blog and anticipated that would express that I have really restoring surveying your blog segments. Any way I'll be purchasing in to your feed and I trust you post again soon. Huge a devotion of gratefulness is all together for the major information

Self Employed Tax Return Accountants

Unknown said...

Hey very nice web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll
bookmark your site and take the feeds also¡KI’m satisfied to
search out a lot of helpful information right here in the submit,
we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for
sharingSelf Employed Tax Return Accountants Crawley

Billy said...

I love examining your articles, your articles gives a learning see with respect to the issue at any rate revealed to me why you all around frame on flawed centers, notwithstanding a superior than normal article to investigate and share

Self Employed Tax Return Accountants Brighton

Unknown said...

I am very glad to visit this website. Thanks for sharing thisamazing posts with us . All post are very interesting and useful. I like them all. Web content are also good


Self Employed Tax Return Advice 

Unknown said...

Awesome write-up. I’m a regular visitor of your blog and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the excellent site. I’ll be a regular visitor for a long time


Tax Accountants for Self Employed Tax Return

Billy said...

To an incredible degree exceptional post. I just uncovered your blog and foreseen that would express that I have to a great degree restoring breaking down your blog passages. Any way I'll be purchasing in to your feed and I believe you post again soon. Goliath a responsibility of gratefulness is all together for the basic data.


Tax Accountants for Self Employed Tax Return

Billy said...

it's incredibly decent and meanful. it's enormously cool blog. Partner is incredibly noteworthy thing.you have truly helped heaps of individuals who visit blog and give them usefull data.

Self Assessment Return for Self Employed

Billy said...

This article is a unite with abundance of enlightening data that is beguiling and purposely shaped. I compliment your driving forward work on this and thank you for this information. You have the stuff to get thought.

Self Employed Tax Return Advice

Unknown said...

The examples below is definetly for instance glimmer brilliant. Each one of these insignificant issues are built utilizing wide variety of cornerstone knowledge

Self Employed Tax Return Accountants Brighton

Billy said...

This is my first time visit here. From the enormous measures of comments on your articles,I infer I am not only one having all the pleasure ideal here!

Zonwering